ABridge Care Cottage of Kewaunee Assisted Living & Memory Care
Located in Kewaunee, WI our community boasts a large communal dining space, living room & library with fireplaces, and an outdoor patio.
1100 Baumeister Drive – Kewaunee, WI | (920) 388-6173
Abridge Care Concepts is an assisted living community that has been purposefully designed for people living with dementia. Meeting your loved one’s emotional needs requires that we as care providers go beyond physical care and address your loved one’s whole person.
Love, attachment, comfort, and identity are central to your loved one’s journey through dementia. Abridge Care Concepts partners with you to learn about your loved one, past and present. Caring for your loved one and supporting your family throughout the dementia process is where we can help. Guidance/assistance with daily needs in matters of personal care by qualified resident care staff and ancillary staff following clearly defined individualized service plans are provided for each resident. This may be achieved through hands on assistance, supervision, cues and other methods with a goal of maximizing one’s independence.
Health & Well-Being Services
Basic and moderately advanced health services included based on assessed level of care
- Monthly weights and vitals
- Limited, prescribed therapeutic diets
- Glucose monitoring & insulin administration
- Medication Management
- Physician & health care personnel communication
- Memory Care and Dementia Related Behavioral interventions
- Therapist developed Functional Maintenance Programs
- Therapist developed Functional Maintenance Program
- Ambulation and mobility programs
- Monitoring & assisting with identified personal needs: bathing, dressing, hygiene